Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Jazz

The Utah jazz. The jazz are starting to play more like a team that can put up a fight in the playoffs. D-will is leading our team. It's been really fun this season to watch all of the jazz games on tv. I think when the playoffs come around we have a pretty good shot at making it far into the playoffs. I think there is only one team that we will have a hard time with is the Los Angelas lakers. They have always been a good team and will continue to be a good team even though I hate them more then anything they still know how to play the game. I think that next year we don't need to resign Carlos Boozer. I think that we need to try to sign a player like Chris Bosh or Amare Staudamire. They are going to be very hard to get next season. Boozer doesn't like playing for the jazz. Everyone thinks that he is a cry baby and needs to just play the game of basketball. This upcoming draft will be a good one for the Jazz because we get the knicks first round pick. The way there playing we could get as high as the number one pick. I think there is a lot of great talent out ther exspecially wall from Kentucky. I think that the jazz will end up getting #5 or 6. I still think that will be good.

2 comments:

  1. Carlos Boozer is the hottest thing since John Stockton!!/:(

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog ferrado. Its amare stoudemire by the way. Cool post.

    ReplyDelete